11/13/08

What a day!

Wow.


I am three weeks out and totally booked on my custom order allowance, but have a short wait-list for anyone who is interested in being contacted as soon as I am able to take more orders. I won't make promises at this point, but chances are still great for getting a wait-list item before Christmas.

Thank you so much to everyone who curious enough to come take a look, and especially to those who have shown an overwhelming interest in my flannel boards and other toys.

I think we all need a little more candy in our lives- what a wonderful gift!

Wow do I ever need sleep, now..

No comments:

Post a Comment

So. You want to talk back. I don't suppose I can stop you. *rollingeyes*

Oh, WAIT!! I can!

Too bad I'm such a feedback junkie and can't resist finding out what you want to say.