11/11/08

the balancing act

We played with blocks tonight. It's one of those activities that always refreshes my happy fuzzy childhood memories. It had been a while since our last serious building session, and I was amazed at the things that came from those little hands.

Our session certainly had the effect of doubling my excitement for Christmas (yes, that again...). The one gift we actually have planned and purchased is a good basic set of standard unit blocks purchased from some serious block aficionados Now all we need are Legos, and we'll be set to relive the best of my childhood. yay!

Speaking of kids and Christmas, my girls figured out how to tune into the local Christmas-obsessed radio station, today. I love it, but I hope Duddy doesn't go nuts. I suppose it is a little early..

No comments:

Post a Comment

So. You want to talk back. I don't suppose I can stop you. *rollingeyes*

Oh, WAIT!! I can!

Too bad I'm such a feedback junkie and can't resist finding out what you want to say.