11/13/08

One spot left..

Wow.. my shop is feeling pretty depleted!

I have one spot left for a custom flannel board with a 3 week turnaround.

I'm not comfortable taking orders beyond that point. I plan to recruit the help of a friend to get through the holiday rush, and will, as ever, continue to develop and post new toys.

Be sure to check back here and in my shop for new items.

Those who wish may contact me through Etsy Convo to get on a waiting list for custom flannel boards. The first five people on the list will still be able to take advantage of my sale this week ($10 off purchases of $65 or more).

And for now? I'm going to get to work! I want to try to shorten the promised turnaround for all my wonderful new customers.

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So. You want to talk back. I don't suppose I can stop you. *rollingeyes*

Oh, WAIT!! I can!

Too bad I'm such a feedback junkie and can't resist finding out what you want to say.